Our Casino Game Design &
Our artists are well-recognized in the specifics of creating art for casino games, so each of our work is an authentic combination of bright colors, attractive shapes and well-thought-out game mechanisms.
Slots Game Art and Development
Developing the design of slot machines, our professional team thinks wider than just programming. Slot game is a masterpiece of the casino industry, which combines perfectly designed works of art with human psychology. Online slots are not just digital reels with buttons. Thanks to deep knowledge in casino game design, We create a great slot machine that tells a story and makes people come back for more.
Poker Game Art and Development
This is a classic genre for fans of casino games. We carefully think through visuals and mechanics so that players can fully immerse themselves in building strategies, anticipating the moves of opponents and analytical exercises. Our casino game developers are well versed in poker and are always ready to offer a fresh creative solution.
Blackjack Game Art and Development
One of the most popular card games around the world: simple rules, speed of the game and the most simple strategy in counting cards make it accessible even for beginners. Kevuru Games casino game developers are ready to offer American and European versions of the game. We also add animated objects with vivid graphics to make the gameplay more enjoyable for the user.
Craps Game Art and Development
Bright and open dice game with a fast pace, active gameplay and instant solutions, not comparable to elegant roulette or playing cards. Our casino game development company carefully works through every element of the game in order to create a sense of complete presence: a game table, dice, pucks, casino chips and a stick look like real ones.
Roulette Game Art and Development
The team of Kevuru Games casino game development company is ready to translate your ideas into an ultramodern roulette platform with a high return on business. We develop the perfect gaming experience for users with an interface that is adaptable to each screen, 100% responsive, error-free, combined with better graphics and support for multiple platforms.
Baccarat Game Art and Development
With its dynamism, simplicity of mini-versions, a special ritual of squeeze or a variety of applicable strategies, baccarat won the hearts of many discerning casino visitors around the world. Visually, the game design of baccarat is similar to blackjack. So our casino game development studio creates a colorful fascinating baccarat, full of tension and intrigue.
Our Technology Expertise in Slots Machines and Casino Game Design
The Team for Creating Your Ideal Slots Machines and Casino Game Design
# Art Director
A person shaping the artistic mood of a future game based on customer requirements. Fully controls the process of creating the game, from the concept to the transfer of materials to the client, so as not to miss a single detail. Extensive experience allows the art director to immediately capture the wishes of the client and guarantee the best timely result in accordance with the latest industry trends.
# Project Manager
A full understanding of all product aspects at any stage of its development allows the PM to set clear objectives, control the timing and quality of execution, as well as improve the processes of working on arts in teams. Effectively manages departments and distributes responsibilities. Interprets all the wishes of the client in a form understandable to the team to obtain the desired result in the required time frame.
# Lead Slots Artist
An exceptional artist with outstanding organizational, drawing and composition skills. Drives the slots art creation for high end casino game development projects, ensuring that cutting-edge visuals are achieved while successfully guiding the art team through the production. Understands the intricacies of different styles of casino game art, compiles the optimal production pipeline and knows how to optimize the timing of the stages.
# 2D Artists
Experts having a deep passion for creating cool slot machines and casino art and excellent traditional artistic skills with a strong grasp of composition, anatomy, color theory, perspective, lighting, environment, character, costume and graphic design. Have a strong sense of design oriented towards high-quality casino stylization. Masters of various art styles, if necessary, they perfectly adapt to any of them. Create amazing slot assets based on concepts approved by the client.
# 2D Animators
For slot machine game design to come to life and begin to move, the participation of a professional animator is necessary. 2D animators focus on creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life. They are responsible for producing special effects and action graphics, creating a sense of presence, and for the delighted looks of the players who cannot take the eyes off the magnetic rotation of reels.
# Lead 2D Animator
This is one of the key players in the team at our 2D animation agency. We appoint a qualified 2D animator with extensive experience to manage and control the 2D animation team. He/she is actively involved in the development of slots machines and casino animation projects, providing quality and an established look at 2D animation, making timely corrections when necessary.
Our Casino & Slot Machine Game
San Guo Zheng Ba
Our Fundamental Benefits in Slots
Machines and Casino Game Design
With a solid number of casino and slot machine gaming projects under our belt, we have succeeded in contributing to the development of this gaming style. This is what makes us stand out.
Unique Design and Comprehensive Approach
With a deep understanding of the casino industry, we create authentic slot machine game design with a 360 approach and creativity at all stages: from developing concepts to producing sound, animation and more.
75% Middle and Senior Artists
Most of our artists and casino game developers are advanced and highly skilled professionals with 7+ years of experience in casino and slot game design, who have worked on projects of various directions and complexity.
Perfect Delivery Pipeline
Transparent project management and well-organized processes help meet agreed deadlines within the designated budget and scope of needs, taking into account all requirements for style and quality.
10 Years on the Game Art Market
A wealth of experience has allowed us to assemble teams of experts for each direction of casino game development, which can perform work for our clients as close as possible to their idea and needs.
Quick Facts About Us
We focus on the provision of casino game development services to create projects that stand out and remain in memory for a long time. Our slot game developers have vast experience that allows us to help global gaming companies with their popular game titles.
What are the main types of casino and slot games?
Slots and casinos occupy a big market share in gaming. While table games hold 90% of players’ activity, slot machines constitute nearly 70-80% of online casino revenues. Thus, companies operating in the gaming industry heavily invest in casino and slot game design to provide their customers with a superior experience.
Online casinos have risen from a small niche in the dominating industry that attracts gamers from different parts of the world. Convenience, loyalty points, free games, as well as deposit options serve as the main benefits of casino platforms. They provide players with a wide choice:
- Slots. Online slot machines aim to mirror player experience in real casinos. You go to the website, choose the slot you like, place a bet and pull a lever. On the web, you will find a wide range of slots that appeal to the most demanding users: starting from old-school machines and ending up with 3D animated ones.
- Poker. The fans of classic casino games like this genre. It appeals to users with advanced analytical skills, who can build strategies and foresee rivals’ steps. The gameplay is pretty simple: you place a bet and the machine provides you with five cards.
- Blackjack. One more classic game with European roots. Game design plays a vital role in player engagement. Some online casinos add animated objects with bright graphics to make the gameplay more enjoyable for a user.
- Roulette. The game is based on a clear chance as any force in the world cannot influence the game outcome. You choose the number and place a bet. The dealer spins the wheel and drops the ball, which stops on a random number. If this number is the one you chose, congratulations! You win big!
- Craps. A fun and social game where you roll a pair of dice trying to get the right number. The main benefit of this game is flexibility. Everything depends on your wish and the number of players.
- Baccarat. Baccarat game design is similar to Blackjack. All you need to do is to assemble the strongest card hand whose value is close to 9. In most cases, you play against the dealer.
What are game design trends in slots and casinos?
Slot game design and art are fundamental components of any gameplay. Impressive artworks combined with life-like animation help designers to evoke a particular emotion among players and immerse them in the gaming environment. Here are 5 top trends that are popular in game design right now.
- Dark slots. Currently, dark slots attract a large number of gamers with fantastic characters and mysterious backgrounds. Fantasy topics prevail in all fields including game design. Vampires, witches and werewolves are climbing the charts due to their increased representations in cinematography. So, if you want to make your slots attractive to the young audience, introduce supernatural characters and add mystery to the game.
- Retro slots. Old-school slots are currently gathering pace on the US and European markets. Retro images are used to build the atmosphere of the 90s or 80s providing casino visitors with a sense of nostalgia. Middle-aged gamers will be thankful if you add such slots to your platform. They can play with their school or university friends and remind themselves of past events and feelings.
- Animated objects. New tools and software arrive providing artists with more opportunities to improve player engagement. Game designers try to add animated objects to impress players with innovative art themes and techniques.
- Celebrities. Famous actors, singers and artists always attract attention. Their fans always pay attention to such slots and casinos with the desire to become closer to their role models and icons. Especially artists, who produce hype on the net, are the best characters to be used in games. They attract gamers’ attention and add fun to slots.
Slots and casino games are developed and designed by the Kevuru Games team to fulfill the gamer’s curiosity and provide a unique user experience. Eye-catching 2D/3D characters and animated objects are created to capture players’ attention and increase user engagement rate, which is essential for any casino business.
How are slot machines programmed?
Slot machines are one of the most popular gambling games at the moment, not only online, but also in real life. Due to the simplicity of the game, many players liked this entertainment, at first it was very popular among the elderly. Indeed, unlike other games, there is no complicated betting system and difficult to remember rules.
In fact, slot machines are the only type of game in which you can simply come and start playing immediately, even if you don’t understand at all what is really happening on the screen, and how do you win at all?
Few players really fully understand how to act in a game in such a way as to really get as much money as possible, while not risking it.
However, slot machines will not give an answer to this question simply because they are not intended for this. To a greater extent, slot machines can give an opportunity to win for those who are doing well with luck and patience.
They are distinguished by the fact that the basis of their work is game modifiers, programs and mini-games, which, when they appear in the game stream, dramatically change the distribution of game probabilities.
This leads to the fact that on slot machines it is almost completely impossible to make a game model, like on roulette or blackjack. And if there is no model, then there is no way to create a winning strategy.
At the same time, the level of theoretical return of any gaming slots will be lower than the performance of any other games in online casinos.
It should be noted that in fact this rule is far from always fulfilled, because in fact, in most cases it is impossible for players to determine the return level if it is not specified, for example, by the manufacturer. And this is not always done.
Emulators of some classic gaming machines, for example, from one of the oldest manufacturers, Bally Technologies, can show returns even up to 80% and a little higher.
At the same time, more modern games from more modern and advanced companies can give a much greater return, which already practically fits into the average performance of most more modern gaming establishments.
So, on average, the theoretical return on a gaming casino as a whole can reach 97%, and the level of a good modern slot can be a little more than 96%, which is already quite acceptable.
An incredible variety of themes, interesting games, unusual and attractive types of game balance are observed on slot machines.
How do you make a slot machine game?
Typically, when creating a slot machine game, the following steps are present:
- Concept development. It all starts with a concept. Specialists of Kevuru Games develop a plot, think over functions, bonuses, coordinate gameplay, etc. At this stage, it is important to determine how many reels the game will have, the maximum number of active lines, the presence of additional bonus rounds, jackpots, and many other points. Then everything is discussed with the customer, who can make his or her own changes and wishes.
- Prototype creation. When the concept is ready, we create a prototype. This is done in order to evaluate the basic gameplay, test various hypotheses, test game mechanics and check key technical points. The prototype only implements what needs urgent verification. It is very important that its implementation does not cause any difficulties, since after creating the finished product, the prototype is laid aside. High-quality and professional casino game development services do not imply the use of a prototype as a basis for creating a project.
- Content development. Software development for online casinos at this stage involves connecting the maximum number of specialists to the creative process. Artists and designers are actively working to create high-quality graphics, programmers are working on the gameplay and combining all the ideas into one whole. Then the results of the work are integrated among themselves. Next comes optimization, refinement and tuning.
- Testing. Testing. This is to verify the success of the development of casino software, whether there are any bugs, errors or shortcomings in the finished product. Thus, it is possible to fix the misses and the detected problems. It is imperative that the end product has a simple and uncomplicated control panel.
- Delivery. We deliver the product to you in the form of a structured archive with source code, all graphic elements and a storyboard.