Our C++ Game Development Services
Our game developers are known for their skills and knowledge, which allows us to create unrivaled gaming experiences with the most creative solutions.
C++ Game Development
We skillfully use all the possibilities of the language to create modern games for any platform: mobile devices, PCs, and consoles.
C++ App Development
Our team will release your business goals by creating an application of any kind, from commercial to entertainment.
Why Use C++ for Game Development
C++ is a flexible and functional programming language used as the basis for the most popular game engines, Unreal and Unity. It is often used to create games with rich and juicy visuals.
Cross-Platform Game Development
C++ compilers are available for a large number of platforms, making it possible to create different games for mobile devices, PCs, and consoles.
Variety of Technologies
C++ supports various programming styles and technologies: directive, object-oriented, generic, and metaprogramming.
Maximum Control to the Programmer
The language is designed to give the expert maximum control over all aspects of program structure and execution order with many possibilities.
Standardization and Speed
C++ is a strongly typed, ISO-standardized language that compiles directly to machine code, making it one of the fastest in the world.
Our Fundamental Benefits in C++ Game Development
Experienced professionals from Kevuru Games will support your product from inception to launch. Our experts have in-depth knowledge and skills in game development using C++ to create outstanding games.
70% Of Senior Engineers
Most of our specialists are experienced senior-level developers with a huge number of completed game projects of varying complexity under their belts.
World-Famous AAA Game Titles
Our team has worked on the world's most famous projects for top game developers: Lucasfilm, Epic Games, EA, Bandai Namco, etc.
Full-Cycle Game Development
We provide full-cycle services for creating a game from scratch, from concept art and game design to testing and post-release maintenance.
150 Projects for the Last 2 Years
Over the past 2 years, we have implemented more than 150 game development projects of various types and complexity.
Quick Facts About Us
We focus on providing Android game development services to create projects that stand out and stay in memory for long. Our Android game developers have extensive experience enabling us to help global gaming companies with their popular titles.
Our Models of Cooperation
# Fixed Price
We provide our outsourcing services at a fixed price, previously agreed and approved with the client and based on a detailed description of the project.
# Time and Material
Under the T&M model, work is carried out in short stages with payment for a specific time. It is suitable for long-term projects with changing requirements.
# Dedicated Team
A dedicated offshore team is offered as an extension of your own infrastructure with full support and access to all necessary resources and facilities.
What is C++ game development?
C++ game development is the creation of games using the C++ programming language. C++ allows developing games for various platforms, including PC and mobile devices. C++ is used in many 2D and 3D game engines. The Godot and Unreal game engines use C++ as their scripting language.
What are the benefits of C++ for game development?
Although C++ is one of the most difficult programming languages to learn, it has many advantages when it comes to game development:
- Proximity to hardware. Games make extensive use of control hardware. Proximity results in better performance for game engines, which is a plus for a setting like this.
- Possession of key functions. Features include libraries for storing algorithms, the API, 2D and 3D graphics compatibility and many more.
- Compatibility with native software. Compatibility means the efficiency and ease of development of supporting software, as well as the simplification of maintenance of gaming software through constant updates.
- High-quality memory management. C++ garbage collection feature helps rid of the trash that may interfere with the memory – this guarantees smooth operation of the software.
- Compatibility with other languages. C++ can work comfortably with any high-end language like Java to improve certain aspects such as the implementation of orders, controls, or graphics.
What are the stages of C++ game development?
Whether you are developing C++ games or using any other programming language to create entertainment products, the basic game development steps remain the same:
- Pre-production. This stage will include the creation of a game concept that will become the basis for the future C++ game development.
- Production. This stage includes the creation of the game itself, from art creation and C++ game programming to testing and release.
Post-production. This is support for the game after the release: the developer monitors the development trends of the game and society, creates updates, etc.