Our AAA Art Services
Our team is ready to provide a wide range of game art services for the most modern and advanced AAA games: we have all the tools, skills and an inextinguishable desire to make a unique product for this.
Professionals of our studio cover all stages of art production, starting with the quality AAA concept creation. With many useful, high-quality tools in their kit and market-leading expertise, they create the most attractive conceptual product in accordance with the client's vision.
We create unique, highly detailed and vibrant characters for any storyboard or work on a 3D game character from scratch. Our character designers apply a creative artistic vision and scrupulous professional approach to each project to get a bright and memorable character.
With the right choice of the game setting and the desired atmosphere, we create a variety of environments that immerse the player in the virtual reality. Fantastic scenes for games of any direction and genre delight players and turn them into ardent fans of the game.
Our Technology Expertise
in AAA Game Art
The Team for Creating Your Ideal AAA Game Art
# Art Director
A person shaping the artistic mood of future digital art based on customer requirements. Fully controls the process of creating art, from the concept to the transfer of materials to the client, so as not to miss a single detail. Extensive experience allows the art director to immediately capture the wishes of the client and guarantee the best timely result in accordance with the latest industry trends.
# Project Manager
A full understanding of all product aspects at any stage of its development allows the PM to set clear objectives, control the timing and quality of execution, as well as improve the processes of working on arts in teams. Effectively manages departments and distributes responsibilities. Interprets all the wishes of the client in a form understandable to the team to obtain the desired result in the required time frame.
# Lead 3D Artist
The mentor of the team of artists, the lead 3D artist is responsible for the timely production of models in accordance with the requests of the client. Suggests smart solutions when necessary to meet set objectives and provides consistent development of the game content. Has extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms and offers the client optimal 3D solutions for the project.
# Concept Artist
The art creation process is based on the work of professional concept artists, visualization masters. Thanks to them, ideas and suggestions that are non-obvious at the initial stages are visualized in vibrant concept art, paving the path for further work on the visual component of the game. Experts create high-quality sketches in accordance with client’s briefs for all essential game elements, setting the basis for further production.
# Lead 3D Animator
The driving and organizational strength of the animation team, the lead animator plans, organizes, follows-up and evaluates the work of the team and its impact on the project. Ensures that the work of the team meets the quality standards, the artistic direction specified by the client and the set deadlines of video production. Acts as a mentor in terms of technical and artistic aspects.
# 3D Artists
Experts working on photorealistic objects and effectively balancing visual details with the limitations of game technology. Their deep knowledge of game art production practices, processes, pipelines and aesthetics allows creating optimized digital models that provide perfect game performance. Advanced spatial thinking allows them concepting ideas and polishing them into final assets.
Our AAA Art Portfolio
Our Fundamental Benefits in AAA Game Art
Our team of talented designers will accompany you throughout the entire cooperation, advance your business idea to a higher level and simply increase the value of the final product.
Trusted by World Famous Game Studios
Working with major triple A game companies like EA, Epic Games, FoxNext, we have gained tremendous experience in organizing the AAA game development process and ensuring maximum engagement of gamers.
75% Middle and Senior Artists
Most of our artists and AAA game developers are advanced professionals with 7+ years of experience in the AAA video game industry, who have worked on projects of various directions and complexity.
Perfect Delivery Pipeline
Transparent project management, well-established processes and clear division of responsibilities help meet agreed deadlines in accordance with all the requirements for style and quality.
10 Years on the Game Art Market
A wealth of experience has allowed us to assemble a team of highly specialized AAA game developers and artists, which can perform work for our clients as close as possible to their idea and needs.
Quick Facts About Us
We focus on providing Android game development services to create projects that stand out and stay in memory for long. Our Android game developers have extensive experience enabling us to help global gaming companies with their popular titles.
What is AAA art and development?
AAA, also called triple-A, is a special term in the video game industry for large, high-budget projects. They are usually intended for a mass audience, are large in scale and scope (open world, many locations, quests, side activities, etc.), and require huge development and marketing costs.
AAA game development services are usually provided by experienced game studios with a solid track record of game development. However, individual elements of AAA games (art, animation, interface, game design, etc.) are now often outsourced to studios around the world. Many of them are experienced enough to cover certain AAA production stages. This greatly speeds up development than if a AAA game were developed by a single in-house team.
Of course, AAA game developers and artists must have relevant experience with the so-called AAA art. In fact, AAA art is the same 3D art, but as realistic and detailed as possible. Usually AAA art is done by senior-level artists.
What are the stages of AAA art?
The steps for creating AAA art are the same steps for creating classic 3D art:
- Blocking. This is the very beginning of the model creation. The artist creates its silhouette using basic geometric shapes and gradually giving them the shape of a future model.
- Sculpting. Having received some smooth model without details at the previous stage, here the artist adds nuances: muscles, skin pores, etc.
- Retopology. At this stage, the artist needs to reduce the number of polygons of the model obtained at the previous stage, while maintaining its main details.
- UV mapping. The mapping procedure involves transferring volumetric forms to a plane so that textures can be placed on them.
- Baking. At this stage, the artist transfers the detail from the high-poly model to the low-poly one using special maps.
- Texturing. At this stage, the resulting model takes on color – the artist imposes a texture on it using a physically based render – PBR.
- Rigging. This stage refers to the preparation of the finished model for animation and consists in creating a skeleton with joints and bones that will make the model move.
- Animation. After the rigging is completed, the animators create the necessary movements, taking into account the specifics of the game tasks and the goals assigned to the model.
How to hire AAA artists?
Hiring a reliable AAA artist is a big challenge. It is necessary to check portfolios and make sure that specialists have already worked with assets of the highest quality. Only then will you be able to hire an AAA artist who can definitely help you.
The best way to hire AAA artists is to contact an outsourcing company. There, all the necessary experts are formed by teams – environment artists, character artists, hard surface artists, etc. You just need to tell your requirements and the company itself will select the necessary experts of the required level.
Why outsource AAA art services?
The most common form of work on AAA projects is outsourcing. There are many reasons for this:
- Access to the talent pool. AAA outsourcing company can immediately provide you with the right specialists to work on AAA art.
- Saving money. Hiring AAA specialists from an outsourcing company will cost you less than finding, training, and training an in-house worker.
- High work speed. Outsourcing company specialists can get to work immediately, they have all the necessary tools and technologies to get started.
What is an AAA game development process?
The process of developing AAA games is a long and expensive story. The development stages are a lot like standard pre-production, production, and post-production, except that AAA games have a few quirks. Many give the three A’s three different meanings:
- A lot of time – AAA games can be developed for years, from 3 to 10 or even more.
- A lot of resources – it usually takes a team of at least 100 experts to make a AAA game.
- A lot of money – we can talk about an average of $100 million needed to develop a AAA game.
Most modern AAA games are sequels, prequels, or remakes of famous games. This approach provides developers with risk-free access to a market full of dedicated fans of well-known franchises. AAA games from scratch are much rarer and are usually a long-awaited surprise that warms up the public for a certain period of time before release.
How long does it take to develop a AAA game?
A good triple-A game will take at least three years to develop. This period is the average of the well-known AAA games: The Last of Us, GTA V, Elden Ring, and others.
- Pre-production, that is, the creation of a game design document, concept, and prototype, can take up to a year.
- The longest stage in the creation of a AAA game is production. It takes from one to several years. Sometimes games fall into the so-called development hell, when development is significantly delayed for various reasons.
- Post-production can also take a long time, especially if the developers noticed that the game engine could be updated or the players reacted negatively to certain elements shown in the trailers. On average, it can also take up to a year.
How much does it cost to develop an AAA game?
Usually this information is not covered by game developers. There are several numbers in the public domain:
- Grand Theft Auto V – $265 million.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – $250 million.
- Red Dead Redemption – $80-100 million.
You can see other figures in our material about the cost of AAA games.
The main factors that affect the cost of development include the scale of the game, the size of the team, the required deadlines, and so on. To develop a AAA game, you also need to remember that this is a competitive niche that has long been occupied by large game studios.
You can try to calculate the approximate cost of a triple-A game by multiplying the developers’ hourly rates by the approximate number of working hours, starting from a minimum development period of 3 years.