PC Game Development
Kevuru Games is an experienced PC game development company with extensive knowledge and best practices in providing services for games of all genres, creating engaging and visually stunning game designs and immersive gameplay.
Our company has in-depth knowledge of all the fundamentals of game development, which allows us to create exciting end-to-end projects on time and on budget.
We know how to work with the most popular tools like Unity and Unreal, as well as other platforms, to provide an immersive, captivating and realistic gaming experience that will turn your visitors into regular players.
Game Porting to PC
Our game developers are experienced in porting video games from console to PC. We can transfer from Playstation, xBox and more to users' computers, providing smooth, immersive and engaging gameplay.
Mindful Game Design
Our game designers know how to design games in detail. We think through game art styles, concepts, game levels and mechanics, its scenarios, mapping out the whole process in GDD.
Game Testing & QA
Our testers ensure that the quality expectations of players around the world are met or exceeded. They identify, isolate and document the detected defects in the bug tracking system in accordance with the existing requirements.
Collaboration with Top
Tier Video Game Companies
Our mission is to create games and art that will stick in memory for a long time. We have a special creative approach to each project, which allows us to complement it with original ideas and guarantee maximum customer satisfaction. Our customers are in the top 10 world digital entertainment publishers.
Solid Experience in
Kevuru Games is now a powerful team consisting of experienced professionals with a rich AAA titles portfolio. We create addictive games and stunning arts for the giants of the global gaming industry.
Technologies We Are Well
Cross-platform game engine featuring component-oriented approach and support for a huge number of platforms, technologies, and API.
State-of-the-art engine with real-time photorealistic rendering, dynamic physics and effects, realistic animation and reliable data translation.
A constantly improving multi-platform game engine that allows you to make AAA class games with real-time editing and a large number of interactive features.
Fast and versatile programming language with a clear structure, allowing you to create both small and large-scale projects for the PC.
A comprehensive programming language for creating demanding AAA projects with rich visualization with multiplayer support on Unreal Engine.
A powerful yet simple programming language that makes it easy to create indie games in Unity 3D and CryEngine for PC.
An open, fast and interactive programming language from Apple that is used to create simple games for iOS and Mac.
A simple language with fast implementation used to create browser games and indie projects: table games, tile-matching games, slots, and others.
Types of PC Games We Develop
Each game genre has its connoisseurs and we know exactly what needs to be done to please them. Our team uses cutting-edge technology and creative solutions to create outstanding PC games.
Action and Action-Adventure
Prepare your eyes and reflexes to keep up with the dynamic gameplay of these fast-paced games with interesting tasks, intense battles, treasures and dangerous obstacles.
Our developers play up the educational component in such a way that it does not cause either boredom or rejection, and is organically woven into an original and exciting plot.
We develop the most dizzying and exciting puzzles that will capture the player for a long time with gradually increasing complexity, striking design and simple gameplay.
Our RPG games feature a superbly thought-out storyline, a colorful jaw-dropping game world and impressive character development options in the best traditions of the genre.
Slot and Card
Our best slot and card games offer players dynamic gameplay, bright design and absolute triumph of probability with slots, or logic coupled with luck with card games.
Our Fundamental Benefits in PC Game Development
Over the years of successful work on many global projects, we have formed a solid base of quality criteria that we strictly follow and that allow us to stand out.
Customized Full-Cycle Game Development
We create games carefully tailored to your specific needs and budget expectations. Experienced professionals in each game development area provide a customized approach to your project to match the goals and scale.
Transparency and Reliable Partnership
Thanks to an open dialogue, transparent communication and strict adherence to the wishes of the client, our team ensures complete satisfaction with the implemented projects and secures repeat business in 90% of cases.
Adherence to the Best Security Practices
Keep calm and don’t worry about data, system and infrastructure protection: we adhere to strict protection policy rules and constantly update security systems in accordance with the latest innovations.
Exceptional Flexibility and Scalability
We adjust to the scale of the project and are ready to attract an even greater number of highly skilled experts if necessary for the successful implementation of the project on schedule. On average, we need 2 weeks to hire a new specialist.
The Team for Developing Your Ideal PC Game
The idea person, helping to manage the in-progress project, making decisions about the style of the created game and focusing the team on what’s important. The producer's sense of artistic integrity allows maintaining a balance between the vision of the publisher and the creative direction of the developers.
# Associate Producer
Team conductor coordinating and tracking schedules, identifying risks, fixing problems, and ensuring smooth communication between the client and developers. Ensures the best quality of the developed game in accordance with industry best practices and customer requirements.
# Game Designers
In charge of the concept implementation and core features of the future game. Having tremendous experience in developing games, designers select the appropriate game and role-play mechanics, story lines, character design and provide exciting gameplay in accordance with the chosen direction and platform.
High-class technical experts skillfully translate the ideas of the design team into a virtual environment that can be scaled and managed accordingly. Responsible for coding the base engine of the game, its performance, fixing bugs and design problems, creating scripts and storyboards.
# QA Engineers
Meticulous and attentive to detail, testers guarantee the quality of the product by playing all possible game scenarios in sequence. QA engineers also test different versions of the game, check its performance, manage and cover test artifacts, correct typos and grammar errors, and report any error codes.
2D artists, concept artists and other game art experts ensure the harmonization of the visual style. Keeping in mind the limitations of the game platform and listening to feedback from QA testers, artists shape the look of the game. They also create artwork for packages, promotional materials and websites.
What is PC game development?
PC game development is a service of implementing your idea by developing the game mechanics, art, UI and other assets required to produce an enjoyable game title. You hire an experienced team to close the skill gaps and reduce the costs and time needed to deliver a ready game.
If you want to release a new game for personal computers and don’t have the required expertise at hand, there are several ways to proceed. You can try to sell your idea to a publisher, who will hire a developer team themselves — or you can hire an independent game development studio like Kevuru Games with relevant expertise, which will help make your idea a reality.
Offshore PC game development helps you engage a team of professionals that can handle the full range of tasks required — from building the product and helping release it to marketing your game title and providing customer support and ongoing system maintenance. This helps save your time, as you can concentrate on promoting your game instead of managing every little aspect of its development.
What are the stages of PC game development?
Kevuru Games follows the next procedure in our game dev projects:
- Gathering the input from your stakeholders on the core game idea
- Designing the main game concept based on the relevant technology stack
- Producing a Game Design Document
- Setting accurate milestones
- Building an interactive wireframe and UI flow
- Selecting the most appropriate game art style
- Prototyping a PC game with core game mechanics and gameplay elements, while there are placeholders for most of the art
- Designing UI, levels, etc
- Developing game assets, characters, dialogues and quests
- Building and integrating the game code, art, in-game UI, mechanics, physics, etc.
- Rigorous QA and testing of the game
- Delivering the final product.
Through the whole game delivery cycle, we work closely with your business stakeholders, gather your feedback and implement it as guidelines for the next sprints, so that the final product meets and exceeds your expectations.
How to hire reliable PC game developers?
Just like in any other industry, company reputation is the key to selecting the right contractor.
- Look for expertise with the technology needed, ask for successfully completed projects and references from previous customers.
- Select the team that can work within your work hours or whose time zone overlap with your work hours to ease communication and collaboration.
- Make sure your project requirements are precise and leave no room for misconception.
- Test the skills of your possible contractors by using online code testing platforms to find specialists who can deliver on their promises.
- Check the examples of the team’s artwork and give them your own testing task
By doing your homework and checking on the background of the team you are planning to work with you can reduce the risk of hiring an unscrupulous contractor that will not deliver on their promises.
Why outsource PC game development services?
There are multiple reasons for a business decision to outsource some functions in general, and game development in particular.
- You might lack a particular skill set at your in-house team
- Finding the required specialist locally can be quite hard and take a long time
- Even if a needed developer is found, it takes time for new talent to become a part of your team and work at his/her full potential
- Any specialist can fall ill, go on vacation or leave your employment entirely, putting certain aspects of your projects on halt and at risk
- Your team might lack the R&D expertise needed to do the things correctly from the get-go
- Offshoring the development tasks to a reputable contractor can save a ton of money on salaries and other expenses
- You get instant access to a formed team with polished workflows ready to start working on your project quickly
- Your contractors have the R&D expertise from previously completed projects, so they can warn you about possible pitfalls and help avoid costly mistakes
- The company you hire can have ready solutions for most common hurdles you might face, so they won’t have to reinvent the wheel every time, greatly reducing the time-to-market for your project. with polished processes and ready solutions.