Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 250+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.We contributed to world-class projects such as:
— Fortnite by Epic Games;
— Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
— Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
— Polo Gamer by EA;
— Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant position in Unity development
- required experience in mobile development
- work with various services \ sdk
- understanding of the principle of development and optimization of mob. applications
- joint project development from scratch
- strict adherence to technical specifications, analysis of processes and their corrections
- collaboration with artists and testers
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.