Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Looking for Unreal Engineer to join our Development Department.
- minimum 2 years of UE4 development;
- strong C++ knowledge;
- experience with UE4 Core Engine;
- experience with UE4 Blueprints system;
- experience with performance optimization;
- experience with memory optimization;
- experience with debugging skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- UE4 Render Subsystem;
- UE4 Network Subsystem
- development for XBOX, PS, Switch consoles
- design game modules or applications;
- bug fixing;
- performance optimization;
- memory optimization.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.