Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Looking for Unreal Engineer to join our Development Department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Minimum 2 years of UE4 development;
- Strong C++ knowledge;
- Experience with UE4 Core Engine;
- Experience with UE4 Blueprints system;
- Experience with Performance optimization;
- Experience with Memory optimization;
- Experience with Debuging skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- UE4 Render Subsystem
- UE4 Network Subsystem
- Development for: XBOX, PS, Switch consoles
- Design game modules or applications;
- Performance optimization;
- Memory optimization.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.