Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
Our company is now looking for a BDR that wants to close the AAA segment.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 250+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.
We contributed to world-class projects such as:
- Fortnite by Epic Games;
- Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
- Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
- Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
- Outstanding English writing skills (templates creation + advanced custom correspondence)
- Experience in IT outsourcing/product company
- Understanding of software development processes, IT outsourcing business, and game development industry
- Good analytical and research skills
- Hubspot administration experience
- Lead Generation on Enterprise level companies size
- Relevant experience or background in the gaming industry
- Business analysis or Project Management skills
- Following market research and lead generation processes
- Leads pre-qualification
- Inbound/Outbound correspondence with customers
- Sales Assistance activities including participation in negotiations with potential clients
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;