Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 250+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.We contributed to world-class projects such as:
— Fortnite by Epic Games;
— Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
— Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
— Polo Gamer by EA;
— Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
Currently we are extending our development department. Junior candidates mostly will work on our internal project. In order to raise their skills level. Each Junior developer will have mentor assigned to him. We search for highly motivated people who knows programming and Unreal Engine very well.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- C++ programming;
- Algorithmic thinking;
- Unreal Engine 4 on very basic level.
WILL BE PLUS:
- GPU programming;
- Math skills;
- Physics skills;
- Understanding of Animations flow;
- 3D modeling skills.
- Design game modules or applications;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.