Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext.
Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people.
We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, and result-driven team player.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Outstanding/Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- 3+ years in sales at IT outsourcing/product company;
- Deep understanding of IT business & potential customers needs;
- Strong knowledge of software development process & IT technologies;
- Proven successful sales track record (B2B).
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Sales background in the gaming industry with the B2B focus related to game production services;
- Technical background in IT service/product company;
- Experience with CRM / automation & other relevant sales/lead generation tools;
- Experience in working with Enterprises and Big accounts.
- To be keen on GameDev industry;
- Look for new business development opportunities;
- Lead the communication with potential and existing clients;
- Identifying and formation of customers’ needs;
- Project planning and estimation with a development team;
- Preparing & negotiating business offers and commercial proposals;
- Close the deals;
- CRM activity and rules adherence for relevant sales reporting and forecasting;
- Achieve pipeline development objectives to reach quarterly and annual sales quota;
- Attending conferences, events, meetups (online/offline).
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.