Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
Our company is now looking for a Senior Sales who wants and knows how to close the AAA segment.
We have strong Dev and Art teams of 300+ talents including Unity, UE4, Art, Concepts, UI/UX, VR/AR, 2D/3D and Animation specialists.
We contributed to world-class projects such as:
— Fortnite by Epic Games;
— Tabou Stories by Nanobit;
— Star Wars by Lucasfilm;
— Big Farm by Goodgame Studios.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Outstanding/Advanced English, both written and verbal
- 3+ years in sales at IT outsourcing/product company
- 2+ years in sales at Game Dev company
- Deep understanding of IT business & potential customers needs
- Strong knowledge of software development process & IT technologies
- Proven successful sales track record (B2B)”
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Sales background in the gaming industry with the B2B focus related to game production services;
- Technical background in IT service/product company;
- Experience with CRM / automation & other relevant sales/lead generation tools;
- Experience in working with Enterprises and Big accounts.
- To be keen on GameDev industry;
- Look for new business development opportunities;
- Lead the communication with potential and existing clients;
- Identifying and formation of customers’ needs;
- Project planning and estimation with a development team;
- Preparing & negotiating business offers and commercial proposals;
- Close the deals;
- CRM activity and rules adherence for relevant sales reporting and forecasting;
- Achieve pipeline development objectives to reach quarterly and annual sales quota;
- Attending conferences, events, meetups (online/offline).
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.