Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and creative 3D artist who loves and knows how to draw characters according to the given specifications. With us, you will get the opportunity to implement projects of various directions from realistic to stylized and make your contribution to the creation of the most popular game titles.
Console project of the AAA segment where you will need to create characters with clothes and accessories.
The player takes control of the machine, each of which has access to the hero’s unique technique. The game is a vehicle-fighting game in which players have to look for ways to destroy enemy vehicles.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience on 3D Character Artist;
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy,color, rhythm, plastics;
- Possession of programs ZBRUSH, Maiya, 3DsMax, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, Marmoset and others.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
- Creation of character models according to the concept starting from the stage ending with texturing;
- Preparation of render models for a review of the result. Making edits according to the art lead’s feedback.
Find out more about our 3D character expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.