On March 20-24, 2023, Kevuru Games will attend the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, CA. GDC will be held at the Moscone Center. We are also one of the sponsors of this event.
This year’s conference will be the industry’s largest source of content and connections with many exciting presentations, sessions, and networking events, and will focus on health and safety. GDC offers five days of expert-led training on key game development topics, as well as several special features throughout the week. Participants have the opportunity to gain insight into the future of gaming, be inspired by new methods, and discover new creative approaches.
Our team of representatives will be there offline. You are welcome to contact our representatives to schedule appointments.
Game Developers Conference is the largest annual gathering of professional game developers, game designers, business and marketing ptofessionals, producers and team/studio managers, visual artists, writers and storytellers, independent developers, sound designers, engineers, composers, virtual and augmented reality creators, game educators, and career seekers. The event includes:
- Large-scale learning space: a wide range of lectures, panels, and round tables.
- GDC Expo showcasing the latest game development tools and services from leading technology companies such as Amazon, Epic, Google, Intel, Nvidia, Oculus, and Sony.
- Dedicated community spaces where GDC members can take a break from all the learning, relax and meet new people in themed areas for playable indie games, retro games, alternative controllers, and more.
GDC also hosts two award ceremonies:
- The Game Developers Choice Awards, the premier video game competition honoring the best games and developers in the industry.
- Independent Games Festival, an event that celebrates the most innovative and exemplary indie game development projects.
This year, the conference will cover the following topics:
- Business & Marketing.
- Production & Team Leadership.
- Visual Arts.
- Game Narrative.
- Independent Games.
- Future Realities.
- Game Audio.
- Sponsored Content.
- GDC Main Stage.
- Game Career Development.
Among the speakers one will see representatives of such gaming companies with lectures on the specifics of working on different aspects of their well-known games:
- Electronic Art (Dead Space, The Sims).
- Crytek (Deathloop).
- CD Projekt RED (The Witcher, Cyberpunk 2077).
- Sony (God of War Ragnarök).
- WB Games (Gotham Knights).
- Criterion Games (Need for Speed).
- Guerrilla (Horizon Forbidden West).
- and many others.
The GDC Advisory Board is made up of seasoned game and VR/AR industry experts who volunteer each year to help develop the GDC conference program and sessions. The consultants work to ensure that GDC content is engaging, relevant, and timely.
About Kevuru Games
Kevuru Games is a game outsourcing company that has been creating game art and developing games for PC and mobile devices for over 11 years. Our main creative driver is the love for games and our work, so we are scrupulous and dedicated at every stage of game creation, from conceptualization to post-production.
Thanks to high professionalism and an irresistible desire to do something unusual, our team has become a reliable partner for many of the world’s leading publishers: Epic Games, EA, Lucasfilm, Bandai Namco, and others. We have taken the desire to create beyond the limits as our motto and are always happy when our work makes the game world brighter.
Feel free to contact us and we will help you dot the i’s and cross the t’s and bring your idea to life in the best possible way.