On May 17-20, 2022, Kevuru Games will take part in the Nordic Game Conference in Malmö, Sweden. The event will be held at the Slakthuset venue in a hybrid format, both online and on-stage.
Our team of representatives will attend the conference offline, but the meetings can be either in-person or remote using the MeetToMatch platform. Feel free to contact our CBDO Vlad Makarov to schedule appointments.
About Nordic Game Conference
Nordic Game is Europe’s leading gaming conference and the only event in the world with a dedicated focus on the entire Nordic industry: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Iceland. Bringing together thousands of industry professionals in Malmö every year, the Nordic Game Conference is dedicated to game creation, knowledge base expansion, networking and exciting exhibitions. In 2022, the twenty-first and twenty-second editions of the conference will take place in spring and autumn.
Upcoming event highlights:
- Speaker programs. Team members from well-known gaming studios will share their experiences both for offline visitors to the event and for those who will be watching the conference online.
- Nordic Game Expo 2022. Participants have the opportunity to meet and communicate with their colleagues from different countries, conclude contracts, agree on cooperation, and much more.
- Nordic Game Jobs. It is the premier regional job fair for the online gaming industry, where dozens of Scandinavian studios meet remotely with over 1,500 pre-screened candidates from around the world.
- Publisher Market. This links selected developers to a roster of top publishers looking for new talent and innovative games. This format is ideal for studio startups and members of group delegations.
- Games Capital Summit. This event allows a group of pre-selected, investment-ready gaming companies to meet with a dozen vetted investors to discuss proposals, mentorship and funding.
- Nordic Game Awards. The Nordic Game Showcase will celebrate the talent and experience of regional studios and the amazing games they have released over the past year.
The event offers participation both offline and online. The NG22 Online Pass gives members access to a vibrant community on the Nordic Game Discord server. During the speakers’ presentations, attendees will be able to interact with them live. A dedicated MeetToMatch platform will allow attendees to schedule dozens of meetings with potential business partners at Slagthuset and online.
About Kevuru Games
Kevuru Games is a game outsourcing company that has been creating game art and developing games for PC and mobile devices for over 10 years. Our main creative driver is the love for games and our work, so we are scrupulous and dedicated at every stage of game development, from concept to post-production.
Thanks to high professionalism and an irresistible desire to do something unusual, our team has become a reliable partner for many of the world’s leading publishers: Epic Games, EA, Lucasfilm, Bandai Namco and others. We have taken the desire to create beyond the limits as our motto and are always happy when our work makes the game world brighter.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we will help you dot the i’s and cross the t’s and bring your idea to life in the best possible way.