Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Currently, we are extending our development department. So there are three models of work: 1) internal game prototypes – means creating game prototypes from scratch 2) outsource with our partners – our clients give tasks to implement 3) co-development with our partners – strongly integrated to original remote dev team.
- Minimum 3 years of UE4 rendering development;
- Minimum 5 years of C++ development;
- experience with UE4 Core Engine;
- experience with UE4 Blueprints system;
- experience with UE4 Render Subsystem;
- experience with Shader programming;
- experience with Shader optimization;
- experience with Graphics API: DirectX, OpenGL, Vulcan.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- UE4 Render Subsystem;
- UE4 Network Subsystem;
- development for XBOX, PS, Switch consoles.
- Design game modules or applications;
- Shader development;
- Shader optimization.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.