Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and skillful Senior VFX Artist who will work on a project in a realistic style with light stylization for a Horror game for PC and consoles in a mystic / realism setting.
- Working knowledge of Unity3D including Unity’s particle system;
- Solid knowledge of Amplify Shader Editor, Shader Graph;
- Knowledge of VFX Graph Knowledge of Houdini will be plus;
- A general understanding of modeling/texturing/animation processes;
- Ability to technically deconstruct visual effects from other game and film references;
- Excellent sense of scale, timing, detail, form, texture and color;
- Create the highest quality real-time visual effects;
- Collaborate closely with the design, animation and art teams to create exciting, eye-catching and realistic effects that take the game experience to the next level;
- Offer creative solutions to design challenges;
- Responsible for a variety of aspects of real-time vfx production, from design, creation & simulation all the way to optimization and quality assurance;
- Work in Engine and own both the technical and creative processes of your vfx;
- Ensure that VFX assets are built efficiently and within the given deadlines;
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.