Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA, and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
We are looking for an experienced and skillful Senior Unity Developer who will work on a project:
Style: realism with light stylization.
Setting – a girl wanders through different, gloomy locations.
Horror / Exploration game for PC and consoles in a mystic/realism setting.
- The last 3 years of work experience with Unity;
- Excellent knowledge of C#;
- Good understanding of render pipelines (SRP, URP, HDRP);
- Experience with Shader Graph, VFX Graph is a plus;
- Experience with 3D-graphics;
- Experience with animations in Unity;
- Experience with Unity plugins (Gaia, FMOD is a plus) and SDK integrations;
- Unity UI;
- Experience in developing platformers, FPS, TPS;
- Experience with working on multiple platforms (PC, Consoles).
- Designing and implementing of gameplay mechanics;
- Maintaining and optimizing of existing subsystems;
- Graphics implementation;
- Tracking and fixing bugs;
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code;
- Cooperating with game designers to design gameplay mechanics.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.