Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 3DsMax\MAYA ( продвинутый пользователь ) , Zbrush ( уверенный пользователь ), Substance painter ( уверенный пользователь ), Photoshop ( коррекция цвета, света, работа с каналами ) – необходимы.
- Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer, UE4\UNITY – базовые\средние навыки. Marmoset, Vray\Corona renders ( 3dsmax ) – будут большим плюсом.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
High / low poly modeling, retopology, baking, texturing.
Skills of working with game engines UE4 \ Unity at the level of implementing models and textures and setting up shaders are encouraged.