• At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager;
• Deep understanding of game development processes and pipelines;
• Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall etc.);
• Good communication skills;
• Upper intermediate English.
• Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine)
• Open management without bureaucracy;
• Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
• 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
• Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
• Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
• Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
• Availability of sabbatical;
• Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
• Experience in game and art projects;
• Schedule & provide regular status reports of the projects;
• Provide feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
• Track performance of the team members;
• Manage resources, time, budget and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
• Work with technical teams to develop estimates and quotes for potential projects.