Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for a creative motion designer who will be engaged in the creation of creatives – advertising videos in a stylized style that encourages the user to download a game application. You will be working with mislead techniques, thus having little or no limitation in presenting all your ideas.
While you are attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see our portfolio to better understand the specifics of our work.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Ability to work with Adobe packages (After Effects, Photoshop), as well as additional plug-ins;
- Editing videos in After Effects,Cinema4d/Blender/3dMax, creating effects, animating characters in After Effects or any other program;
- Knowledge of the basic principles of animation;
- Understanding the work of mislead in advertising;
- Creativity and ability to come up with a script for advertising.
- Creation of creative ideas and scenarios for advertising games on social networks;
- Implementing these ideas in After Effects,Cinema4d/Blender/3dMax in short video format (25 seconds);
- Creation of additional assets and effects necessary for this in Photoshop or After Effects.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine)
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings, conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
If you are proactive, motivated to result, and responsible, contact us!