– The last 2 years of work experience with Unity;
– Excellent knowledge of C#;
– Good understanding of render pipelines;
– Knowledge of the Unity lifecycle;
– Experience with Unity plugins usage and SDK integrations;
– Experience with 2D/3D-graphic, 2D/3D-physics;
– GUI and animation skills in Unity.
– Design and build games in Unity;
– Develop, implement, and improve game mechanics;
– Design and develop new products with UI, animation and graphics effects;
– Control, inspect and be responsible for code quality, perform code review and pull requests;
– Develop clear and consistent technical documentation.
What we offer:
– Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine):
– Open management without bureaucracy;
– Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
– 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
– Days off on National / Bank Holidays;
– Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
– Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
– Availability of sabbatical;
– Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.