Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- The last 2 years of work experience with Unity;
- Excellent knowledge of C#;
- Experience in developing for mobile devices (iOS, Android). Good understanding of render pipelines (SRP, URP);
- Experience with Firebase;
- Experience with 2D-graphics;
- Experience with animations in Unity;
- Experience with Unity plugins and SDK integrations;
- Experience with DOTWeen; Unity UI;
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
Find out more about our Unity expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.