Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced UI artist for an online card game in a fantasy setting. The game features a huge variety of characters and their emotions, colorful backgrounds and full immersion in a fairy-tale world. There will be a lot of work: it is planned to optimize the game for both the mobile version and the desktop.
While you are looking for and attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see our portfolio of gaming interfaces.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience in the relevant position of interface artist in game projects;
- Theoretical training (composition, color theory, typography, etc.);
- Understanding and ability to work in a given style;
- The ability to build a work (conveyor) from sketch to final;
- Knowledge of the basics of technical preparation of final files;
- Versatility and confident mastery of Photoshop are welcomed.
- Remote work;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
- Creation of interfaces from sketch to final result;
- Preparing final files.
Check out our UI/UX design expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.