Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for a strong and independent nanual QA engineer to ensure that the product meets quality standards. Your future challenge is to harness the power of software to create evidence-based, accurate digital therapies for neurodegenerative diseases (IOS platform, Swift).
To understand more about the specifics of our game projects, you can familiarize yourself with our portfolio.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge of testing theory, testing methodologies and techniques;
- Good understanding the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Work with Jira and Confluence;
- Hands-on testing skills across different mobile platforms: IOS; Android;
- Executing all types of testing (functionality, regression, stress, smoke etc.) Create and execute test cases for Build Acceptance and Regression Tests.
- Skills of work and test documentation: – Bug reporting (creation and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle of a bug) – Work with a test case; work with a checklist (reading, checking against an already created document, creating test documentation and maintaining it)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn; 8. Communicate all critical issues to Development teams.
- Good level of English for reading and writing documentation and testing the product.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
- Mobile testing (IOS; Android);
- Requirements analysis;
- Perform manual testing: White/Black/Grey Box testing; Smoke testing; Integration testing; Regression testing and etc;
- Smoke test following the production release or hotfixes;
- Create and maintaining bug report for all bug lifecycle; 6) Create and maintaining test cases and test cycles;
- Work with technical documentation;
- Communicate with other teams.
If you are proactive, motivated to result, and responsible, contact us!