Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again.
Looking for Middle QA to join our Development Department.
- Creation/maintenance of test documentation;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML;
- Strong understanding of working client-server applications;
- Experience in working with requirements;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools;
- Good knowledge of different testing methodologies;
- Knowledge of web-application testing (HTML, CSS, XML);
- Experience with web services and API testing (REST);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to learn;
- Work with Jira and Confluence.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Mobile testing experience;
- Knowledge of REST API (work with Postman);
- Experience in Agile and Scrum;
- Interest in test automation.
- Manual testing of web-based applications;
- Requirements analysis;
- Create test documentation (test case; test cycle;);
- Perform manual testing (White/Black/Grey Box testing; Integration testing; Regression testing and etc;);
- Create bug reports;
- Smoke test following the production release or hotfixes;
- Communicate with other teams.
- Location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- Comfortable office.