Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and skillful 3D animator who will work on a project in a realistic style with light stylization for a Horror game for PC and consoles in a mystic / realism setting. As part of this, it is necessary to create animation of animals, characters, people, insects.
While you are attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see examples of our work here.
- 1+ years in a relevant position, experience in animating game characters/monsters;
- understanding of 12 principles of animation;
- experience with 3D Maya and 3D Max;
- confident work with rigging;
- experience with realistic animations.
- rigging/skinning animals, characters, people, insects;
- create different animations;
- communicate with the team of modelers and Unity developers;
- select animation references if it’s necessary;
- export results to FBX.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.
Check out our 3D animation expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.