Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and creative 2D environment artist who knows firsthand about the hidden object games. The style leans towards modern and realistic. We develop a variety of locations – interiors, nature, museums, etc. You need to look for items in stunningly picturesque locations: luxurious mansions, blooming gardens, huge shops and green parks. These games are a source of our special pride, as we have been collaborating with the largest online gaming platform Pogo for many years on its famous HOG title Claire Hart.
Find out more about our work on the locations for Claire Hart in our case study.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Good command of Photoshop;
- Ability to work with a graphics tablet;
- Conducting work from sketch to final;
- Ability to follow a given style;
- Understanding the composition and color of light;
- Understanding the scale and building perspective.
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings, conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
Check out our HOG expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.