Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES:
- 2+ years professional level design experience with time spent building worlds;
- Good knowledge of UE4 \ UNITY;
- Knowledge of Photoshop (color, light correction);
- Basic knowledge of 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender ;
WILL BE A PLUS:
- World Machine;
- Knowledge in architecture and urban geology;
- Good understanding of the ergonomics of space;
- Ability to work with blueprint;
- Creation of tools.
- Coming up with logic;
- General architecture and functionality of locations, assembly of locations from ready-made assets;
- Setting up light and VFX effects in the location.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.