Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join one of the highest-growing outsourcing company in Ukraine.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Outstanding English writing skills
- Basic understanding of software development processes, IT outsourcing business, and game development industry
- Good analytical and research skills
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
- Following market research and lead generation processes
- Leads pre-qualification
- Inbound/Outbound correspondence with customers
- Sales Assistance activities including participation in negotiations with potential clients