Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for a leading game designer who know firsthand about horror/exploration game for PC and consoles in a mystic/realism setting. By becoming a part of our team, you will be able to create new amazing games and constantly improve your skills in anticipation of new career heights and creative challenges.
While you are attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see examples of our work here.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Proven experience in multiple genres;
- Experience with game engines;
- Creating concept and scripting ability system;
- Character constructor;
- Experience with writing of gameplay concepts;
- Experience in storytelling;
- Play tests and balancing;
- Awareness in PC game market trends;
- Ability to calculate game balance;
- English (both written and spoken).
- Create concepts and ideas for videogames;
- Create and maintain design documents;
- Develop game balance and progression;
- Analyze game data and metrics;
- Actively participate in the development process in collaboration with other teams;
- Study the market, analyze the mechanics of games.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine)
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
If you are proactive, motivated to result, and responsible, contact us!