Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 300+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
- proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma;
- strong creative, organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills;
- basic animation skills;
- good design sense, including composition, color, and typography;
- good communication skills.
- creating images, visual concepts and animation for a company blog, social media pages, posts on the external platforms;
- creating new mock-ups for corporate sites’
- creating portfolio items for sales and marketing needs;
- creates and maintains print/web content to support sales, marketing and hr efforts;
- creating design templates for internal & external documents;
- create presentation designs that clearly communicate the brand and products’ value;
- create corporate identity elements.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.