Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and skillful Cinematic Artist who will work on a project in a realistic style with light stylization for a Horror game for PC and consoles in a mystic / realism setting.
- confident work and understanding of Unity Cinemachine;
- experience with 3D Maya and 3Ds Max;
- experience with realistic animations;
- core design skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting and composition;
- solid knowledge of Unity animation processes, including mecanim, and particle systems;
- clear understanding of cameras, lighting in Unity;
- confident work with rigging.
- assembly, construction of cut-scenes;
- create different animations;
- communicate with the animation team and Unity developers;
- select animation references if necessary.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.