Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a similar position (Project Manager / Art Lead / Art Manager;
- Independence in problem-solving, decision making;
- Stress tolerance, precision, accuracy, openness;
- Analytical thinking, ability to analyze;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop at least basic level.
It will be an advantage:
- Art education or experience in an art team;
- Experience with Jira (or a similar task tracker).
- Form estimates based on briefs and prioritizes tasks, evaluation of typical tasks for art production;
- Analyze work on previous tasks and use in assessing future ones;
- Work with art leads; communication on tasks, problem-solving;
- Coordinate the process of performing tasks within the art departments.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or training’s;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.