Kevuru Games is an art & game development company founded in 2011 to create real artworks and develop eye-catching games around the world.
- 3+ gamedev experience on the 3d env artist \ 3d generalist position;
- 3dsmax \ Maya — strong modeling skills (LP \ MP modeling, retopology, optimization, UV’s creation);
- Knowledge UVlayout (or similar);
- Using Zbrush for high poly sculpting skills (hardsurface, organic sculpting);
- Substance Painter ;
- Texturing skills (realistic PBRing);
- Photoshop -work with layers and channels, postprod. for texture maps;
- Engines skills (UE4, Unity);
- Implementation, materials and meshes setup, lighting maps, lighting baking.
- Or do you have strong skills HighPoly modeling (sculpting), Low \ Mid poly modeling, retopology, creation UVs, Baking, texturing — send a portfolio.
- The location is near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote ;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews every half a year;
- Paid sick leave and 24 workdays paid vacation;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- A comfortable office, cookies.
If you are proactive, motivated to result, and responsible, contact us!