– 2+ gamedev experience on the 3d env artist\3d generalist position\Texturing Artist;
– Substance Painter – strong skills ( highres realistic texturing and materials creation for surfaces : wood, metal, rust, damages, concrete, moss, dirt, etc; deep knowlege of SP pipelines : masks, layers, filters, anchors, etc );
– Substance Designer – strong skills ( creation of different\unique surfaces for using in SP;
– UVLayout ( or similar ) – uv’s creation skills ;
– Photoshop – postproduction for texture maps, working with layers and channels;
– 3dsmax\Maya – modeling skills ( Low\Mid poly, Retopology, UV’s, Baking );
– Zbrush skills ( optional ) – as a plus, for creation unique decals.
– Realistic texturing of already baked LowPoly models; Additionaly ( optionaly );
– Low\mid poly modeling ( retopology ), creation Uvs, Baking, Sculpting.
-Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine)
-Open management without bureaucracy;
-Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
-10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
-Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
-Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
-Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
-Availability of sabbatical;
-Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.