Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and creative 3D environment and character artist who knows and can draw the environment and character in different styles. With us, you will get the opportunity to implement projects of various directions from realistic to stylized and make your contribution to the creation of the most popular game titles.
- 2+ years of experience on 3D Artist position;
- 3DsMax\MAYA (advanced user);
- Zbrush (confident user);
- Substance painter (confident user);
- Photoshop (color correction, light, work with channels) – necessary;
- Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer, UE4 \ UNITY – Basic / Intermediate Skills;
- Marmoset, Vray\Corona renders (3dsmax) – will be a big plus.
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.
- high /low poly modeling, retopology, baking, texturing;
- skills of working with game engines UE4 \ Unity at the level of implementation of models and textures and basic shader settings are encouraged.