We are looking for an experienced and creative 3D environment artist who knows and can draw the environment in different styles. With us, you will get the opportunity to implement projects of various directions from realistic to stylized and make your contribution to the creation of the most popular game titles.
While you are attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see our portfolio of 3D environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience on 3D Environment Artist;
- 3DsMax \ MAYA (advanced user);
- Zbrush (confident user);
- Substance painter (confident user);
- Photoshop (color correction, light, work with channels) – necessary;
- Marvelous Designer, Substance Designer, UE4 \ UNITY – Basic / Intermediate Skills;
- Marmoset, Vray \ Corona renders (3dsmax) – will be a big plus.
- We offer:
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote (till the end of the quarantine)
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- High / low poly modeling, retopology, baking, texturing;
- Skills of working with game engines UE4 \ Unity at the level of implementation of models and textures and basic shader settings are encouraged.