Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA, and FoxNext.
The game provides real-time battles. Fight to prove your worth for the roaring crowd. Equip advanced machines of war with devastating weapons of every variety. Upgrade your guns and chassis to outperform every competitor, and take on all comers in the best championship you’ll find on this earth!
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience on 3D Character Artist;
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy,color, rhythm, plastics;
- Possession of programs ZBRUSH, Maiya, 3DsMax, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, Marmoset and others.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
- Creation of character models according to the concept starting from the stage ending with texturing;
- Preparation of render models for a review of the result. Making edits according to the art lead’s feedback.