Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and creative 3D artist who loves and knows how to draw and texture animals according to a given specification (High-Poly, Low-Poly). If you’ve always dreamed of getting your animal models into the top game titles, then this is a great opportunity to fulfill your desire.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATE:
- knowledge of 3D programs (Maya or 3D Max, Substance Painter, ZBrush);
- having a sense of rhythm, understanding the proportions and anatomy of various animals;
- the ability to create animal models according to a given specification (High-Poly, Low-Poly, Baking, Texturing).
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- adequately perceive edits;
- have a desire to improve your skills;
- attention to detail, high-quality communication.
- Location near metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews according to the results of performance appraisal;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working-days’ vacation;
- Health insurance;
- Days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- Partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings, conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certification;
- Availability of sabbatical;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team.
Find out more about our 3D expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.