Kevuru Games is a leading European creative studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Epic Games, EA and FoxNext, creating memorable and unique products and encouraging customers to contact us again and again. Tens of millions of players enjoy the games we have created. Our team of passionate players and advanced professionals of 200+ people love challenges and are always aware of all the latest trends in the gaming industry – this is the only way to create something that really stands out.
We are looking for an experienced and skillful 2D animator who will work on projects in different styles. Experience challenging and addicting work on stunning animations from characters to environments for the world’s most renowned titles.
While you are attaching your resume to this vacancy, there is an opportunity to see examples of our work here.
- already worked as an animator in the gaming industry – preferably more than a year;
- have a good understanding of the game dev sphere and be interested in making quality and cool animations in the first place;
- be an expert in Spine and After Effects (Unity – preferably);
- know how to create character animations;
- know the principles of classic animation;
- create visual effects using a particle system;
- know how to draw by hand;
- location near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or ability to work remotely;
- open management without bureaucracy;
- salary reviews every 6 months;
- 10 days paid sick leave and 18 working days vacation;
- days off on National/Bank Holidays;
- partial compensation of any professional courses or trainings;
- possibility to grow inside a friendly and professional team;
- comfortable office.
Check out our 2D animation expertise and the team you can become a part of today in a special section.