- Already worked as an animator in the gaming industry – preferably more than a year.
- Have a good understanding of the game dev sphere and be interested in making quality and cool in the first place!
- Confidently own Spine and After Effects (Unity – preferably).
- Know how to create character animations.
- You know the principles of classic animation.
- Create visual effects using a particle system.
- You know how to draw by hand.
- And of course – you have a portfolio!
- The location is near the metro station (Vasylkivska) or remote ;
- Open management without bureaucracy;
- Salary reviews every half a year;
- Paid sick leave and 24 workdays paid vacation;
- Possibility to grow inside the friendly and professional team;
- A comfortable office, cookies.
If you are proactive, motivated to result, and responsible, contact us!