- Assets Creation
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Each game has its own visual style that makes it stand out from the gaming crowd. It involves visualization of the game environment and characters, special effects and interface. When we talk about concept art, artists use a wide array of styles and techniques to set the direction for further game art production. Realism remains to be a popular trend since specialists strive to make their characters and environments look similar to real-life objects. Such art immerses the player in the game world and guarantees higher involvement.
The main task of concept art is to form an idea in the shortest possible time, and its implementation either on a sheet of paper or in digital form. It comes as the first stage in the project when artists strive to create images, which will be further developed and detailed. Our concept artists communicate with the client to gather more information about the project, its goals and understand the desired outcome. They take into account all the technical and psychological factors, which might influence content perception by the target audience. After that, they formulate a technical task, search for references and generate multiple variants that would best complement the project. When only one option is chosen, the client gets a concept that can be further developed by the team and implemented in the game.
When it comes to the game industry, concept art creates the visual design of the object, character, or environment in the playing space. It is essential to take into account all aspects of the project and target audience to come up with the right images that will impress the user. Based on the delivered concept, artists can hone details and make characters alive with the help of animation.
Main Stages of Concept Development
The process of creating concept art falls into the following stages:
- Creation stage: artists generate a large number of images and backgrounds of the game;
- Improvement stage: development and detailing of created game characters, environments and other assets;
- Evaluation stage: the client assesses the images and provides feedback on created concepts.
What we offer
- Creativity. In the modern competitive environment, it is essential for a game development company to provide their players with creative art and design that will guarantee realistic gameplay. Kevuru Games talents generate multiple concepts before they select the one that will correctly communicate your project idea. Creativity is our main focus since every concept is unique and developed based on the client’s preferences and requirements.
- Precise Focus on Details. When it comes to concept art creation, it is vital to take all factors into account to set the right direction for the further game development process. If artists fail to understand players’ interests and psychological properties, they won’t be able to create appealing concepts for their target audience. Before the creation stage, Kevuru Games team communicates with the clients, ask questions and conducts market research to provide you with unique concepts that will represent your project idea in the best possible way.
- Professionalism. Kevuru Games talents have extensive experience of working for market-leading companies. They continuously hone their skills and acquire new knowledge to provide you with quality art that will definitely impress your players. We heavily invest in education and team development to ensure they provide the best quality to our customers.
Our team has specialists in 2d/3d art and animation who are proficient and can cover the whole range of tasks from creating concept art to 3D modeling, animation and game development. If you need a pair of hands or want to hire a team, Kevuru Games can provide its best employees to perform your tasks. See our portfolio to find examples of our work.