- 3D Modeling
- 3D Assets Creation
- Marvelous Designer
- Substance Painter
- Adobe Photoshop
3D art is created by manipulating polygon meshes and composing them into realistic objects, characters and environments. To put it in simple terms, 3D art is a depiction of natural objects in three primary dimensions: height, width, and depth. 3D artworks can be compared to a digital sculpture that can be viewed from different perspectives. Such type of art is gaining popularity in a variety of spheres, including television, marketing, cinematography. 3D game art is widely used in various genres to make characters and objects more eye-catching and appealing to players. Bright characters and environments make game worlds more realistic and gripping for gamers. Quality 3D game art is essential to providing seamless user experience and increasing players’ engagement that guarantee higher customer loyalty.
Services We Provide
Kevuru Games is an outsourcing art production and game development studio founded by professionals passionate about art, design and best-in-breed games. We provide a full spectrum of custom 3D art production starting with a concept creation stage and ending up with quality assurance services. With a sharp eye for detail and exceptional reputation in the field, we strive to deliver the best result within a short period of time. Our dedicated team of 3D artists and animators are always ready to support you with:
- 3D asset creation. Quality 3D game art is what makes a game outstanding. Attention-grabbing 3D objects and environments turn your project from an ordinary game into a best-selling product on the market. Our 3D artists take a personalized approach to every project, take into consideration all your suggestion and produce 3D assets that best fit into your concept.
- Modeling. 3D modeling is a scrupulous process of creating 3D objects and environments. To create a realistic 3D model, it is vital to have a certain vision in mind on how a future object should look. An illustration or a photograph might serve as a good reference for a modeler. 3D modeling might also be done based on 3D scanning, which is used to analyze real-world objects and gather data on their appearance and shape. There are two main types of surface representation in 3D modeling: the ones with polygons and voxels. Voxels are rarely applied in games since they do not allow an artist to create a uniform surface, while polygons are quite popular in all industries. High and low poly models are applied depending on the degree of specification. Our artists use innovative software, such as 3Ds Max, Maya, and ZBrush, to create realistic 3D models that will perfectly fit into your project.
- Unwrapping and Texturing. After a 3D model is ready, artists start unwrapping it to add textures and make it look like a real object. The best way to apply 2D textures on 3D objects is called “UV mapping”. We take a 3D (X, Y, Z coordinates) object and expand it onto a two-dimensional image plane (U, V coordinates). The colors of the picture are projected onto the mesh, and the polygons become colored. Using UV texturing, it is possible to achieve more realism than procedural textures and more detail than vertex coloring. Our team always gets into details and pays precise attention to all areas including object transparency, shape, shininess, etc.
- Rigging. It is the process of creating a 3D skeleton of a character or object before it is animated and placed in the game. First, our 3D artists create joints and bones to form chains, which serves as the foundation of the model. Kevuru Games specialists apply the latest techniques, such as weight painting, to provide the most realistic outcome.
Why to work with Kevuru Games?
- Successful Experience of Working with Market Leaders. Kevuru Games has a solid reputation for delivering quality art and games to industry-leading corporations. We focus on long-term collaboration and take full responsibility for the outcome. Our experience of working with market leaders taught us to work on agile even with most challenges projects.
- Qualified Team of 3D Artists and Animators. We pay precise attention to artists’ competence to make sure our employees possess all the required skills and knowledge to meet your business needs. Kevuru Games conducts regular training and organizes knowledge-sharing meetings to ensure our employees are capable of meeting the highest quality standards.
- Personalized Approach to Every Project. Our team takes a personalized approach to every project taking into account your preferences and requirements. We take your idea, discuss it in the team, develop a list of solutions and allow you to choose the best alternative. Our artists keep you updated on the project progress and changes to ensure we meet your expectations.